Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day, 3:34 PM

My house- did I mention we are having 30 people over here tommorow?

Julia making a pop up book.

Rachel and Abby playing Polly Pockets





Megan, in her sixth hour on the DS. You would think her hand would cramp up.







Daniel, asleep with his train set instructions in his hand.









Karen and I were forced to wear matching christmas sweatshirts and be in this picture. "Its your gift to me", says my mom. "Next year we might all be dead."
Grandma in a sunggie.








Kelly is not pictured- she stomped off mad at me because I wouldn't let her on the computer, and "Theres nothing to do here"!






































2 comments:

  1. That is so fun, not the angry daughter stomping off or the matching sweat shirts, but everything else is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom cracks me up. And Kelly too.

    BTW, we got our Annie tickets!

    ReplyDelete