Monday, April 20, 2009

Lunch


Guilty confession number one- my kids eat the SAME, not very nutritious lunch almost every school day. Peanut Butter Sandwich on white bread with honey or jam, apple or banana or fruit cup, snack (like granola bars or goldfish) and a bottle of water. EVERY day. I have tried a number of variations with the following reviews from my children: Cold cuts(slimy) cheese(sticky), wraps (also slimy) wheat bread(scratchy), crackers, cookies, muffins (crumbly), yogurt (sour), string cheese(gross). Leftover stuff in thermoses (gross). So I have given up, and just pack the same lunch, times six, every day. (I make an extra for daniel to eat at home to save me an extra step). Yes, I feel bad, but I am tired of trying new things that end up thrown out, or worse, brought home like a gift for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment